So, your building a new home.
Let us share our knowledge and expertise in the industry to give you reliable, professional service with a rewarding outcome.
Here is an overview of what you can expect.
There are a few things we like to know beforehand so we can make the most of your time during our first meeting:
- Project address, lot size and zoning.
- What size of home are you wanting to build. How many square feet/stories, with or without basement. Are there any detached or accessory buildings.
- What style of home.
- Do you have a builder in mind. If not, we have working relationships with reputable Professionals that we are happy to refer.
- Your preferred construction start date + budget.
- If possible, please send us a copy of the existing lot for us to reference.
Introduction + Wishlist
The first step is a consultation with one of our team members to discuss and understand your goals.
A few things to start thinking about are:
- How are you wanting your space to function, what are your must haves.
- Your design style/aesthetics
From this consultation we will determine the scope of work and provide you with a design package quotation tailored to your needs.
Creating Your Space
After we have determined your goals and our scope of work we will move on to start designing your space.
These are a few steps you can expect to happen:
- Site survey of your lot inputted into CAD.
- Preliminary house plans with consideration given to site conditions.
- Rough exterior elevations showing architectural style and feature design elements.
- Two design reviews of preliminary plans to make enhancements and changes.
Following the approval of the Preliminary Design, we will finalize plans and work out the design details.
- Finalize plans in CAD.
- Finalize elevations and architectural details.
- Technical reviews of final drafts to be signed off in preparation for Building Permit drawings.
Completed Design Package
We will provide you with a complete Building Permit drawing package for final sign off.
House Design Building Permit Drawings to include:
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Exterior Elevations
A successful project relies on a great team.
We would love to get in touch and discuss your project.