Our designers will meet with you in your home or commercial space, so we can view the space we will be working with. We will review your Design Programme (wish list/preferences), what you want to achieve with the new design, your budget and timeline. We request that you have a few photos to reflect your personal style, colour preferences and ideas. If we are designing a new house, we will do a site visit to the property.
A basic design fee usually covers:
- Space planning, lighting design, drawing package for construction
- Researching, sourcing and selection of finishes, lighting and plumbing fixtures with specifications for ordering.
- Millwork designs for fireplaces or built-ins
- Meetings with the Client to review options and make decisions
However, no two projects are the same and a design package can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Written specifications for interior finishes, lighting and plumbing fixtures; furniture and accessories, with all the required information for quoting and ordering.
- Design Drawings: Demolition and Construction plans, Reflected ceiling plans with lighting and electrical, Finishes plan to coordinate with written specifications including locations of fixtures, Elevations and detail drawings showing certain design features such as fireplaces or range hoods, Millwork drawings for cabinetry and built-ins, and Furniture and Accessories Layouts.